Individual Membership ($3,900)
Annual membership in the Lincoln Club offers a number of benefits to business leaders, business owners, and corporate executives who are looking for a way to stay informed about public policy issues that impact business and those who care deeply about advancing the ideals of limited government, lower taxes, and free markets. Spouses and individuals age 35 and under may join for half of the regular membership rate ($1,950). Download our Membership Application HERE.
- Monthly breakfast or lunch programs featuring candid, closed-door discussions with national, state, and local elected officials, candidates, political commentators, authors, and strategists on timely public policy issues and business topics.
- Opportunities to participate in a variety of committees, such as Legislative, Issues, and Local Elections, Endorsements, which are great ways to stay informed, track issues, and meet other members.
- Annual Dinner and Holiday Party for you and your spouse (or one guest) at no additional cost.
- Voting rights per the Club’s bylaws.
- Attendance at monthly Board meetings and eligibility to serve on the Board.
- Periodic trips to Sacramento and Washington D.C. with other Club members to meet with elected representatives and conservative thought-leaders. (Separate registration fee required.)
- Quarterly color newsletter and weekly e-mail news updates about upcoming events.
- Opportunities to meet like-minded business professionals, corporate executives, and entrepreneurs from all industries.
Additionally, every member is entitled to a vote for matters that require a vote of the general membership, such as during All-Member Legislative Committee meetings when the Club debates and determines its positions on statewide ballot measures. Members are also eligible to serve on the Board of Directors, which determine Club goals and policies and, through its political action committees, endorse candidates for elected office.
Platinum Circle Membership ($7,500)
The Lincoln Club’s Platinum Circle affords business leaders and seasoned political donors the opportunity to enjoy added membership benefits, such as access to exclusive private meetings with legislators, candidates, and well-known pundits. Platinum Circle members often donate $2,500 or more annually to the Lincoln Club’s Federal PAC, but in accordance with federal law, this is not a requirement of membership.
- Membership for you & your spouse, which includes all of the rights and benefits afforded by regular membership as stated above.
- Premium seating for two at all events
- Monthly Programs at no additional cost
- Exclusive VIP Receptions/Roundtable events
- 2013 Washington, DC Trip – Registration for one, not including airfare & hotel
The Platinum Circle requires the same membership process as regular membership– sponsorship by an existing member, application and meeting with the Membership Chair, and approval by the Board of Directors. To learn more, please contact Executive Director Cynthia Quimby at email@example.com or 949-272-2965.